1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.
Wizard of Oz and Silence of the Lambs. I like variety.
2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
None. Once is enough.
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a
Living: Chris Isaak
Dead: Leslie Howard. James Stewart.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie
Living: Adam Sandler
Dead: Wallace Beery
5. Name a movie you can and do quote from.
I like to recite the Scarlet Pimpernel poem
6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of
None willingly, but pretty much every movie musical with music we had to memorize either in high school chorus class or drama.
7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with.
Bringing Up Baby, Eraserhead
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
Outward Bound with Leslie Howard. It’s like a Twilight Zone film.
9. Name a movie you own.
Diary of a Lost Girl
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another
medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Oh, that’s easy. Chris Isaak.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
A few! I saw “40 Year Old Virgin.” I also saw one about cowgirls swimming underwater.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
No, or at one either.
13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten
around to yet.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Yeah, I walked out of Gladiator. I hated it.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
That never happened.
No, I dislike it.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or
watching them at home)?
I go like twice a year.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Hunger Games. It wasn’t bad.
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Some movie about an angel or some crap that my aunt took me and my cousins to see.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
I don’t regret seeing any movies, but I was weirded out by Crispin Glover’s murder porn about a guy with cerebral palsy. It was pretty out there.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
I love Eraserhead. It’s a great love story.
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
There’s a lot of funny ones. I like The Ghost and Mr. Chicken.